Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of children? Are you looking for a position where you can have fun, where you can shine, flourish, learn, and be surrounded by other like-minded professionals? Are you looking for better work -life balance?
Therapy Smarts is looking for passionate OT’s and OTA’s who are interested in living our mission of “Turning challenges into triumphs for all children” to join our growing team in a time capacity. Experience in a multidisciplinary setting is a plus, as we are a clinic who values collaboration with other therapists and professionals. Must have experience in pediatrics either through previous employment or fieldwork placement.
About Us: Therapy Smarts, Inc is a therapist owned private pediatric outpatient clinic providing SLP, PT, and OT services to children of all ages and diagnoses including: autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, cerebral palsy, apraxia, dyslexia, feeding disorders, and developmental delays.
Why choose US: Imagine practicing therapy the way YOU want…surrounded by passionate colleagues, strong office support and a culture that lets you put the client first. Joining Therapy Smarts means your experience and expertise will be valued. Opportunity to not only “love what you do” but to “do what you love” by creating a path for you to specialize in the areas that interest you the most. At Therapy Smarts we take your passion and make it happen. Be a part of the team which values teamwork as well as individual team member goals and have an Opportunity for growth within the company.
We are a fast growing practice offering competitive compensation and flexible schedules, perfect for therapists with families. As a part of our dynamic team, all of our employees enjoy a FUN work environment where you can collaborate with top notch therapists!
- State of the art sensory Clinic located in Durham
- Schools ( charter)
- Headstart centers
- Natural environments and more
Benefits that set us apart– Exceptional earnings potential! One of the best you will find.
- Competitive salary with frequent bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling – allowing great work-life BALANCE
- Paid time off for federal holidays, PTO, Birthday, and sick time
- Paid week of shut down during Christmas- New year
- License Dues Reimbursement
- Company I-pad- LOADED with all of the latest speech therapy apps
- Health, Vision, and dental insurance to full time employees
- 401K to full time employees
- Mileage reimbursement
- Yearly performance BONUS
- Referral BONUS
- Electronic subscription to Latest Therapy Material Resources
- Fun, multi-disciplinary setting with supervision and mentorship programs
- Positive company Culture
- Part of a work family that values their employees.
- Unlimited growth Opportunities- Opportunity for Leadership & Management positions and professional growth
- Trainings in areas of interest
- Comprehensive new hire training
- Office staff for intake, billing, and support meaning you only have to treat and complete your documentation!
- Report templates for easy report writing
- Web-based, electronic documentation system
Qualities that fit this opportunity
- Current North Carolina license in Occupational Therapy
- NC licensure in OTor COTA
- Experience with the pediatric population
- Self motivated, hardworking
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-based atmosphere
- Motivated to meet productivity targets and contribute to company growth
- Solid work history and consistent attendance
- Ability to effectively & professionally communicate verbally and in documentation
- Experience with or desire to learn Telehealth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically active environment
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Support our mission of Turning Challenges into Triumphs for all children”
- Can Provide treatment for children with a variety of diagnoses
- Maintains and manages a full-time caseload with a target of 62.5% productivity
- Educates families/caregivers on home program strategies to increase success
- Participates in continuing education in order to lead the community with new treatment and evaluation techniques
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with families, colleagues, referral sources, and community agencies
- Manages administrative responsibilities such as timely documentation per discipline guidelines and productivity tracking.
Take the next steps to a new opportunity and a new career. Let Therapy Smarts inspire you to work hard, succeed and create miracles for our clients, together.