We are looking for experienced behavior technicians to join our ABA program in a established multi-disciplinary clinic. Are you looking for a position where you can have fun, where you can shine, flourish, learn, and be surrounded by other like-minded professionals?
If Yes, then we may be the place for you!
Therapy Smarts, Inc is looking to hire dedicated Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs) to join our growing team in a Full-Time capacity. We are pioneering the ABA program at our clinic which presents a highly unique opportunity for the right people.
Our mission: Turning challenges into triumphs one child at a time.
About Us: Therapy Smarts, Inc is a therapist owned private pediatric outpatient clinic providing SLP, PT, and OT services to children of all ages and diagnoses in the Raleigh-Durham area. At Therapy Smarts we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach to therapy, drawing upon evidence based and functional training of skills in order to improve the quality of life of those we serve.
Why choose US: Imagine practicing therapy the way YOU want…surrounded by passionate colleagues, strong office support and a culture that lets you put the client first. Joining Therapy Smarts means your experience and expertise will be valued. Opportunity to not only “love what you do” but to “do what you love” by creating a path for you to specialize in the areas that interest you the most. At Therapy Smarts we take your passion and make it happen. Be a part of the team which values teamwork as well as individual team member goals and have an Opportunity for growth within the company.
We are a steadily growing practice offering competitive compensation, career development and flexible schedules, perfect for therapists with families. As a part of our dynamic team, all of our employees enjoy a FUN work environment where you can collaborate with top notch therapists!
Qualities that fit this opportunity
- Self motivated, not afraid of hard work
- Takes initiative
- Efficient and dedicated to getting things done
- Positive perspective
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative team player
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the field of ABA including comprehensive intervention implementation for children and adolescents.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide 1:1 services to children with a diagnosis of ASD in a clinical setting.
- Implement interventions and procedures outlined in treatment and behavior plans as designed by the BCBA.
- Maintain accurate and thorough data collection to track progress and support medical necessity of intensive services.
- Participate in supervision sessions with the BCBA.
- Assist in material prep, lesson planning, and maintenance of clinical space.
- Communicate with parents regarding progress and home carryover.
- Our state-of-the-art Sensory Clinic located in Durham
Benefits that set us apart– Exceptional earnings potential! One of the best you will find.
- Competitive compensation with monthly incentive bonuses
- Paid federal holidays
- Shut down during Christmas- New year
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License Dues Reimbursement
- Company I-pad
- Health, Vision, and dental insurance to full time employees
- 401K to full time employees
- Mileage reimbursement
- Yearly performance BONUS
- Referral BONUS
- Electronic subscription to Latest Therapy Material Resources
- Fun, multi-disciplinary setting with supervision and mentorship programs
- Opportunity for growth within the company- Leadership and management opportunities open to all
- Report templates for easy report writing
- Web-based, electronic documentation system
Working as a therapist for Therapy Smarts is not another job it is a meaningful career.
Take the next steps to a new opportunity and a new career. Let Therapy Smarts inspire you to work hard, succeed and create miracles for our clients, together.
Apply Online Today!